Below is an image of a typical monthly bill with some additional descriptions to help you further understand this information. A larger image of this statement is available by clicking on the image below.
How to Read Your Bill
To read your new bill format, follow the numbers for a guide to your new billing format.
1. Your T.I.P. account number.
2. Message Center.
3. Service Summary - shows the total of all charges for your account.
4. Meter location and meter reading information.
5. These charts compare your monthly and daily usage to the same time last year.
6. Current charges for electric use.
7. T.I.P. appreciates hearing from you.
8. Account number and amount due. Return stub with your payment.
On the reverse side of the bill, find T.I.P. phone numbers and payment options.