As a prospective new member...
- You will need to sign a membership application, the fee of $5.00 will be added to your first bill.
You will receive a copy of Living with Energy in Iowa that is published monthly by our statewide association which will include our monthly newsletter, TIPS from T.I.P.
- Your Annual Meeting is held in August at which you help elect your Board of Directors.
- As a member you will earn patronage dividends.
- Your bill is sent around the 10th and due by the 1st of the month.
- Automatic checking withdrawal is available to pay your bill.
- We offer budget billing.
- We have a drop box located at the Brooklyn office and the Sigourney building.
- Your meter is read approximately every 15 minutes.
- We have rebates available. Click here for more info on our rebates.