Lighting for Agriculture
- Compact Fluorescent and LED lamp and fixtures must be ENERGY STAR qualified lighting products and listed on the ENERGY STAR list provided on their website www.energystar.gov.
- Fluorescent tube lamp fixtures must be type T8 or T5.
- Fluorescent T-8 or T-5 Fixtures must be new fixtures with electronic ballasts using T8/T5 lamps or (in retrofit situations) must include electronic ballast replacement and lamps for the size of the fixtures indicated. ENERGY STAR qualification is not required for these fixtures.
- A copy of the sales invoice must be provided to the Cooperative. For retrofit applications, proof of purchase must be provided for the necessary number of ballasts and lamps as indicated by the fixture type on the rebate form
- The lighting load must be served by the Cooperative providing the incentive. If the applicant intends to install equipment at more than one location served by the Cooperative, separate forms must be completed for each location.
- Agricultural lighting applications must be rated for the intended purpose.
- TOTAL REBATE SHALL NOT EXCEED 50% OF INSTALLED COSTS.
- A MAXIMUM REBATE payment from the cooperative may be applied to your rebate request. You should confirm any incentive request that exceeds $5000.
What we will need
- Sales Receipt
- Information Form on Outdoor Agriculture & Horticulture Lighting (Edit and Print) - 2021
Information Form on Agriculture Lighting (Edit and Print) - 2020